Standby RSG UK Limited warrants the goods and services it provides against defects in material and workmanship, providing that the product has been installed and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations. This warranty is between Standby RSG UK Limited and the original Purchaser of the goods, and is subject to the following exceptions:
- Where the product has been incorrectly used or installed, unless the installation was by one of Standby RSG UK Limited’s engineers
- Where the product has been altered or modified without the prior agreement of Standby RSG UK Limited
- Where the product has been abused, or poorly maintained, including lack of maintenance as described in service manuals
- Where excessive voltages have been used
- Where the product is defective due to accidental damage
- Reasonable wear and tear that does not affect functionality
- Standby RSG UK Limited will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, including those resulting from removal or installation of the product
- Warranty is NOT valid if any product is opened or tampered with without prior permission from Standby RSG UK Limited
In the event of any need to return faulty goods, a Customer Non-Conformance (CNC) Number must be obtained by e-mailing email@example.com or you can call 01543 438800. This number must be clearly identified upon any paperwork returned with the goods. The serial number of the item must be provided, along with a brief explanation of the fault. Goods must be returned to Standby RSG UK Limited securely packaged as damages in transit are not covered by the warranty.
During the warranty period, Standby RSG UK Limited will repair, or replace if unable to repair, any goods that are found to be defective. Standby RSG will return the repaired/replaced unit to the Customer.